Visitor Training Workshop
Wednesday, December 13, 2017
Marriott Copley Place Hotel, Boston, MA
During the NEASC Annual Conference
Schools may have improved as a result of current models of accreditation but they have not changed much in purpose, orientation, or design.
Enter ACE Learning, NEASC’s groundbreaking accreditation protocol, which aims to change the educational paradigm by taking a fundamentally different approach to accreditation.
This hands-on workshop is designed to:
- introduce you to the ACE conceptual framework
- train you to serve on an ACE Learning Team (also referred to as a "Visiting Team") and to conduct Learning Principles review visits.
ACE expects Team members to:
- be excellent writers and communicators in English
- have solid knowledge of and experience in observing ‘learning’
- have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least 3 years
1. Following the workshop, participants will be asked to submit additional materials to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
2. Attendance at the NEASC Annual Conference is not required in order to attend the training workshop only. ACE Visitor Training Workshop participants interested in attending the Annual Conference should consult the NEASC website at https://www.neasc.org/annual-meeting for Annual Conference registration and information.
Jeffrey C. Bradley, Director NEASC/CIE and other NEASC Commission on International Education Accreditation Leaders
|Registration Deadline:||December 8, 2017|
|Workshop Fee(s):||$50 (Registration for NEASC Annual Conference is not required for Team Training Workshop particpation.)
Lunch and refreshments provided.
|Location:||Marriott Copley Place Hotel, Boston, MA|
|Limitation:||Maximum 40 participants|
Those interested in serving as a member of an ACE Accreditation Visiting Team ("Team Visitors") are required to attend a one-day visiting team training workshop and subsequently submit additional materials as evidence of their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
NEASC reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to low enrollment, in which case all registered attendees will be promptly notified.
Interested? Please use the form below to register.