February 2, 2019 - Dubai, UAE
ACE Visitor Training
Location: Al Mawakeb Al Barsha School
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (9:00 - 16:00)
A one-day workshop for any educator interested in serving as an ACE Learning Accreditation Visitor.
Registration Deadline: January 25, 2019
Workshop Fee(s): $180 USD (Refreshments and lunch provided)
Limitation: Maximum 40 participants
This hands-on workshop is designed to:
- introduce you to the ACE conceptual framework
- train you to serve on an ACE Learning Team (also referred to as a "Visiting Team") and to conduct Learning Principles visits.
ACE expects Team members to:
- be excellent writers and communicators in English
- have solid knowledge of and experience in observing ‘learning’
- have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least 3 years
Following the workshop, participants will be asked to submit additional materials to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
Peter Mott, Accreditation Leader, NEASC/CIE
Al Mawakeb Al Barsha School
Al Mafraq Road, Al Barsha
Makani#: 18692 77672, Near Emirates NBD Bank, Facing Al Barsha Pond Park
Tel: +971 4 3478288