The NEASC Commission on International Education (NEASC-CIE) evaluates, accredits, and supports international educational institutions and programs from early childhood through secondary school in accordance with standards of best educational practice. NEASC-CIE leads educational discourse and action, is a catalyst for innovation, and advocates for ethical conduct in education.
- aspires to be the leading accreditor of international Pre-School–12 international educational institutions and programs
- develops Standards and Indicators that are aligned with best educational practice and validated by research
- supports member institutions committed to self-reflection, critical review, and continuous improvement
- promotes transformative approaches to teaching and learning
- models its Mission by inviting peer review and externally moderated evaluation
- initiates and participates in future-oriented educational forums and discussions
- develops joint projects, accreditation protocols, and services in collaboration with other NEASC Commissions