July 24, 2019 - Baltimore, Maryland, USA
ACE Learning Visitor Training
Location: Johns Hopkins University School of Education - Baltimore, Maryland, USA
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (9:00-16:00)
A one-day workshop for any educator interested in serving as an ACE Learning Visitor.
Registration Deadline: July 1, 2019
Workshop Fee(s): $180 USD (Refreshments and lunch provided)
Limitation: Maximum 40 participants
This hands-on workshop is designed to:
- introduce you to the ACE Learning conceptual framework
- train you to serve on a NEASC "Visiting Team" and to conduct either ACE Preparatory Visits or External Review Team Visits for schools
NEASC expects Visting Team members to:
- be excellent writers and communicators in English
- have solid knowledge of and experience in observing learning
- have held a leadership position or taught at an international school for at least 3 years
Following the workshop, participants will be asked to submit additional materials to ensure their readiness to conduct visits on behalf of NEASC.
Jeff Bradley, Director, NEASC Commission on International Education (CIE)
Johns Hopkins University
Great Hall at the School of Education Building
2800 N. Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21218-2683 USA
Cancellation Policy: NEASC reserves the right to cancel or postpone workshops due to low enrollment, in which case all registered attendees will be promptly notified. Refunds will only be issued for workshops canceled by NEASC.